Rates - 2018
All prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable
May, June & September
- Cabin Rental: $115.00 (Cdn) per person per day. Deposit of $110.00 required
per person. Night Lodging only - $57.50 per person.
- New (Larger) Cabin Rental: $120.00 (Cdn) per person per day (minimum
2 day stay and 6 people for this cabin). Deposit of $120.00 required per
person. Night Lodging only - $60.00 per person.
- This includes cabin, boats and motors. Boat gas, filleting and guides
- Minimum 2 day stay and 4 people per cabin.
- All Cabin rentals come with Besnard Lake Lodge Boats.
SPECIAL July and August
- Cabin Rental: $95.00 (Cdn) per adult per day. Deposit fo $95.00 per person
- This includes cabin, one boat and motor. There is a minimum charge
of $275.00 (Cdn) per day.
- Three people using 2 boats is $380.00 per day.
- Night lodging only - $47.50 per adult, minimum charge $150.00.
- New (Larger) Cabin Rental: $100.00 (Cdn) per person per day (minimum
charge is $400.00 per day, this includes two boats). Deposit of 100.00 per
person is required. Night Lodging $50.00 per adult, minimum charge $200
- Children under 14 no charge for night lodging.
The North's Finest Guides
- $140.00 (Cdn) per day per boat; $95.00 per half day (minimum)
- An additional charge of $15.00 (Cdn) for each extra boat in party
(1 boat in party: $140; 2 boats: $155; 3 boats: $170.)
- Shore lunch is $25.00 (Cdn) extra or $2.50 per person over 10 people
(plus the cost of groceries.)
Boat and Motor Rentals
- $130.00 (Cdn) per day.
- No more then three people per boat (including guide).
- 1/2 day - $85.
- Boat gas is extra.
- Nets are supplied.
- Filleting, wrapping, labelling and freezing is done for $.80 per lb.
(includes deboning, gut and gill $.90 per lb.)
- Campsites available at $40.00 (Cdn) ($35.00 with boat rental)
- Tentsite $30.00
- For air fares from La Ronge,
contact Besnard Lake Lodge.
(Email is not available during the summer after May 1 - please phone
Deposits and Cancellations
- Deposits will be returned up to 30 days of your booking.
- If a cancellation is made within 30 days of your booking, credit will
be given to be used in same year only - on a per person basis. (You will be charged for all
the days that you book.)
UPDATE!! Fishing Liscense must be purchased online and printed before coming to the lodge. Go to http://saskatchewanlicences.active.com to purchase the liscense.
Interior of New Cabin