- Guided fishing with some of Northern Saskatchewan's finest guides.
- Filleting, wrapping, labelling and freezing.
- Transportation from the airstrip to the Lodge. (Contact the Lodge
for information about the airstrip)
- Car and boat gas available.
- Store, well stocked with fishing tackle, most groceries (except fresh
vegetables and specialty foods), souvenirs, film, and fishing licences.
- Basketball, horseshoe and swimming area with sand beach.
- 16 foot Lund boats with 20 to 25 HP Mercury Motors
- Winter activities: ice fishing, snowmobiling. Winter guides available.
- Boats are available on Hollowell Lake, accessible only by portage.
Hollowell is a beautiful, deep lake with great fishing for Lake Trout
and Northern Pike